Telescopic crane of 9m/30' arm length with the optional arm extension of 2m/7’ that enables to reach 11m/37’ without increasing the size of the crane with the arm closed.
It has 3 telescopic sections are pulled one from the other by using two independent side cables, allowing double safety, more precision in movement and less need for adjustment of tension in the conductor.
The electronics Scorpio enables functions such as memory, compensation of arc, motion generator or limits beyond those already prevalent as speed controls, damping or limits.
And all this while minimizing the noise and getting a smooth arm extension movement.
Maximum length: 9m/30'
Maximum length with extension: 11m/37'
Minimum length on both versions 30' and 37': 2.25m/8'
Rear length of the arm on both versions 30' and 37' 2.40m/7'
Telescopic range version 30': 7m/21'
Telescopic range version 37': 8.5m/27'
Maximum optical axis height version 30': 7.70m/25'
Maximum optical axis height version 37': 9.40m/30'
Power IN: 220V/16A or 110V/16A
Power OUT for remote head: 30V/ 20A
Power OUT for monitor: 12V/ 3A
Maximum load capacity in under-slung version 30': 70Kg/154lbs
Maximum load capacity in under-slung version 37': 45Kg/99lbs
Maximum load capacity in over-slung on both versions: 30Kg/66lbs
- Automatic compensator of the arc generated by the arm in both horizontal and vertical movements.
- Programmable limits on the telescopic movement of the arm.
- Motion generator of the telescopic arm in relation to the horizontal or vertical movements.
- Memorization of the arm movement.
- Arm speed, adjustable and displayed on the screen.
- Arm stop damping adjustable and displayed on the screen.
- Over-slung and Under-slung ability.
- Screen display of the arm range, vertical and horizontal angles, height to the optic axis in meters and feet.
- Programmable stop sequence.
- Tilt, Pan and Arm encoder reading for Motion Capture jobs.
- Smooth movement of both high and low speed.
- Noise reduction system of the telescopic arm movement.
- Mechanical lift for the telescopic column.
- 7' arm extension to go from 30' to 37'. This extension does not increase the size of the crane in closed position.